Exams are around the corner and it’s tormenting how fast time goes. Nail-biting revisions pop out new doubts. Sometimes it feels like you are studying the syllabus for the first time. It’s difficult to not stress but here are some tips that should help you relieve the stress of the exams close by.
- Take out valuable break time: Make sure your break time is relaxing. We honestly don’t want you to dwell on that math doubt or that chemistry bond mismatch. Engage yourself in something, maybe music, art or simply a relaxing sleeping therapy. Harry Potter maybe! Anything works! Make certain your break time is highly optimised with serenity.
- It’s a dilemma when doubts pop up at the last minute. You come under the question if you should or should not solve this doubt. Today this dilemma can be solved. Technology has come up with online tools like a doubt solver app, websites, expert advice and more. These together help students to resolve their last-minute doubts even during the night prior exam!
- Your body needs a breather. Remember to keep your body well warmed up and physically healthy when you are stressed from your exams. Today you have a math solution app for all your math doubts. Sometimes tools like these are super useful but when there are too many doubts piled up, using them feels overwhelming. Best believe it, when your body and mind aren’t aligned holistically, there is no way such a simple interface of an app can be easy to use.
- Comparing yourself to others. A big no-no! Simply dodge the comparisons that people throw on you. Sometimes you impose the same comparisons on yourself too. But it’s crucial to keep them aside. As a matter of fact, comparisons of any kind should be avoided.
- Keep expert advice in check. When your exam dates are close, you are bound to feel haywire with a lot of things. Your revision schedules can go misplaced. It’s infuriating when you aren’t able to complete the paper within the time range. All of this together can cause a huge deal of stress. Stick to expert advice from students, teachers and expert tools like competitive doubt solving apps. They come in handy even during the desperate exam hours.
- Doubt solving apps like Doubtnut, Kunduz and more are readily available for all kinds of doubts. These apps have a wide spectrum of subjects like chemistry, biology, mathematics and even subjects from competitive exams. So next time when you prepare for a competitive exam, make sure you make full use of such apps.
- Neutral thinking is the key. Stressful situations like these call for a negative mindset and you become repellent to positive affirmations. Hence staying neutral becomes crucial. Keep in mind you don’t lean towards the negative side. Also, don’t set unrealistic goals.
Lastly, like everything in being, enjoy the process and don’t forget these de-stressing tips.